Blue Flower

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mike Vrabel doesn’t rule out Adoree Jackson playin

Mike Vrabel doesn’t rule out Adoree Jackson playin 1 month 2 days ago #1293

• zhangzk
I will post a link to the interview once the post it so you can here the whole thing Womens Brett Kern Jersey , but the biggest takeaway for me this morning was Mike Vrabel’s answer when asked about Adoree’ Jackson on offense. Vrabel didn’t say that Adoree’ would play offense, but he definitely didn’t rule it out.Jackson played the second most snaps in the entire NFL last season. Vrabel said they will have to be smart with how they use Adoree’ so they don’t wear him out.I still can’t get over how good Jackson was at corner last year. Everything we heard about him after he was drafted was how it would take some time at corner because he did so much at USC, offense, returning http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/malcolm-butler-jersey-authentic , running track in the spring, but he was really solid in year one. The sky is the limit going forward for him.I can’t wait to see what Matt LaFleur draws up for Adoree’...you know if he does play offense.Marcus Mariota injury update: Titans QB still doesn’t have complete feeling in his fingers Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported last night that Marcus Mariota is dealing with a pinched never in his elbow. As a result of that pinched nerve, he still doesn’t have complete feeling in his fingers. That can be an issue when you are trying to throw the football.I don’t really understand the rationale here of rotating Blaine Gabbert in. It seems like they should make a determination on whether Marcus can go or not and roll with it.If you have been reading here for the last 6 months or so, you know that I have been very optimistic about this team. I honestly believe Youth Dennis Kelly Jersey , when healthy, they have the ability to contend in the AFC. However, I have no optimism about this game today. It is hard to envision any scenario where they are able to sustain any offense with all of the injuries and facing a defense that features Watt, Clowney and Mercilus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds